01 NATURAL DEODORANT SPRAY | PEPPERMINT AND LAVENDER
Active oil body care system
OverviewA 100% natural deodorant made with pure grade essential oils. WILL Natural Deodorant Spray is the ideal alternative to deodorant sticks that may leave behind a slick or sticky residue. This product has a Fresh Minty scent
All WILL products are stripped down to the bare essentials:
- No Aluminum Zirconium
- No Aluminum Chlorohydrate
- No overpowering lingering scent
- No artificial colouring
- No synthetic oils
- No alcohol
- Cruelty free
Stay fresh with WILL. Use WILL Natural Deodorant Spray before your training session and after showers. WILL Natural Deodorant does not contain Aluminum Zirconium and Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Parabens or artificial colouring agents.
Natural Deodorant Spray Oil Boosts:
- Lavender essential oil helps soothe dry, swollen and irritated skin.
- Pepperming and bergamot essential oil heal and prevent skin inflammations while controlling body odour and leaving a mint, citrusy energizing fragrance.
- This product is a cosmetic and not a drug. This product is not meant to cure any illness or disease.
- Ingredients are subject to change. Refer to packaging for most updated ingredients.
IngredientsAqua, Sodium Bicarbonate, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Saccharomyces Ferment, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Potassium Alum (Mineral Salts), Sea Salt, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Mentha spicata. (Spearmint) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Oil
*This product contains all-natural baking soda
DirectionsSpray 1-2 times on your arm pits. Reapply as needed. For best results, use repeatedly with other WILL products to create an active oil training system optimized for your needs.
CautionCAUTION: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If pregnant, suffering from epilepsy, high blood pressure, liver disorder, heart disorder or other medical conditions, consult a health care practitioner before use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. Store below 21°C/ 70°F