Natural Face Oil for Dry Skin
Dry skin needs deeper hydration, especially during cold, dry seasons. This facial oil is formulated to moisturize and hydrate even the most parched skin and keep it feeling soft and supple.
Geranium essential oil promotes blood circulation and cell regeneration to reveal healthier skin that glows with vitality. Camelia essential oil is rich in antioxidants that rejuvenate tired and aging skin. Jojoba oil naturally hydrates and moisturizes skin deeply while improving skin elasticity.
The oils and natural ingredients strengthen the skin’s protective barrier contain vitamins A, B, C, and E to improve the skin’s texture. The lightweight formula sinks deeply into the skin for intense hydration that never looks greasy.
- Use at the start or end of your day and let the relaxing scent nourish your mind, too.
- Intensely nourishing face oil for dry, parched skin
Lightweight formula that’s packed with skin-enhancing ingredients
- A blend of geranium and camellia essential oils are layered on a base of jojoba oil natural hydration and skin rejuvenation
Why We Love Natural Face Oil for Dry Skin?
Are you the type of person whose dry skin still calls out for extra hydration after completing your skincare routine? It might be time to add a facial oil to your routine.
Developed especially for ultra-dry skin, it provides intense nourishment in a lightweight formula. It absorbs into the skin for deep hydration that never looks greasy on the surface.
Mix it with your current face cream, apply straight to damp skin, or use it as the final step after your moisturizer. It’s your oil, your skincare routine, your way.
How To Use Face Oil For Dry Skin?
The beauty of facial oil is how you can use them in so many different ways.
1. Add some to your current face cream to make it even more hydrating. Maybe you have a day cream that your skin loves, but you just want a little extra nourishment. Add a few drops of facial oil to make it even more hydrating.
2. Use facial oil after moisturizing to lock in the hydration. Simply add 2-3 drops into your palms and lightly rub them together to warm up the oil. Then massage over the face.
3. Use facial oil as an alternative to moisturizer. If you want more lightweight moisturization, you can skip face cream altogether and use your facial oil as your main hydrator.
Hydrate Dry Skin with This Luxurious Face Oil
Facial oils are heavenly for those of us looking for intense hydration without the added weight of extra creams. This oil is formulated using nature’s most powerful ingredients to give dry skin the nourishment it needs.
Keep your skin feeling smooth and supple throughout the day.